Types of Data collected
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
To protect the Data, the Owner implements appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or destruction. The processing of Data is done using computers and IT-enabled tools, following strict organizational procedures and modes that relate to the indicated purposes. Some individuals in charge of the Application’s operation or external parties appointed as Data Processors, such as technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, or communications agencies, may also access the Data if necessary. User’s Personal Data may be processed if they have given consent if it’s necessary to perform an agreement with the User or comply with a legal obligation, if it’s related to a task carried out in the public interest or the Owner’s official authority, or if it’s necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or a third party. The Owner is happy to provide clarification about the legal basis for processing and whether the Personal Data provision is a statutory or contractual requirement or necessary for entering into a contract. Note that under some legislations, the Owner may process Personal Data until the User objects to it without having to rely on consent or any other legal basis, but this exception doesn’t apply to European data protection law.
The purpose of processing
The rights of Users
- Withdraw their consent at any time.
- Object to the processing of their Data.
- Access their Data.
- Verify and seek rectification of their Data.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.
- Lodge a complaint before their competent data protection authority.
Users can exercise these rights to withdraw their consent, object to processing, access, verify and seek rectification of their Data, restrict processing, obtain the erasure of their Data, receive and transfer their Data to another controller, and lodge a complaint before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Additional information about Data collection and processing
- The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or related Services.
- The Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
- For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) and use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
- This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. Users can read the privacy policies of the third-party services to determine if they honor “Do Not Track” requests.
Definitions and legal references
- Personal Data (or Data): Any information that can directly or indirectly identify a natural person, including a personal identification number.
- Usage Data: Information collected automatically through this Application or third-party services, including IP addresses, URI addresses, time of the request, size of the file received, and details about the device and operating system utilized by the User.
- User: The individual who uses this Application and is the Data Subject.
- Data Subject: The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Processor (or Data Supervisor): The natural or legal person who processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Controller (or Owner): The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data and is the Owner of this Application.
- This Application: The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
- Service: The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms and on the site/application.
- European Union (or EU): All current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- Cookies: Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.
- Legal information: This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).